You don’t have to settle anymore.
Many are surprised to learn their stocks or mutual funds are profiting from abortion and other things that are opposed to their biblical values. There’s a better way to pursue your financial goals.
When it comes to financial planning and investing, many with Christian values want professional guidance. You can probably relate. The problem is that many professionals simply focus on numbers but overlook the core of who you are. We help over 800 clients in over 30 states to pursue their financial goals while aligning their investments with their priceless values. Discover how Values First has helped individuals like you to pursue their financial goals while staying true to their values.
We have secured a select group of money managers (one of whom has been recognized numerous times by the Wall Street Journal and others*) to broaden diversification and add expertise to each client's experience.
If you're like most of our clients, you're committed to winning with your investments. But the truth is, you struggle with finding enough time to develop the specialized knowledge and skills necessary to oversee your investments and win consistently. This is exactly why we provide our unique services to so many investors. We help them pursue their financial goals in a way that stays true to their values.
We want you to experience what our clients experience.
Whether it’s a 401(k) rollover, Roth IRA, brokerage, trust, or other account types, we work with our clients to find the right strategy for their financial goals and risk tolerance. Each strategy includes our team integrating a moral screening process and applying rigorous investment analysis to find companies with strong profit potential.
1. MORAL SCREENING
What are some negatives that we seek to reduce or avoid in client portfolios?
- Embryonic stem cell research
- Environmental abuse
What are some positives that we seek to include in client portfolios?
- Life-enhancing products/services
- Support for Christian ministries
- Strong fiscal policies
- Servant leadership
- Support of family
- Mission/Vision/Values driven
- Continuous improvement
- Giving and service in the community
- Good customer relations
- Good employee relations
- Positive corporate culture
- Awards and recognition
2. INVESTMENT ANALYSIS AND MANAGEMENT
To achieve solid long-term investment returns, we must thoroughly evaluate the merit of each investment for our clients. Our process involves rigorous research and dedicated discipline to find companies with strong financials and strong profit potential.
We offer multiple investment choices to help you better navigate ever-changing markets. As our client, you will have access to a variety of asset allocations, diversified portfolios, strategic rebalancing, and a partner in Values First. We have a long-term investment approach and continuously monitor macro-economic factors on your behalf.
We have secured a select group of money managers (one of whom has been recognized nationally by the Wall Street Journal and others*) to broaden diversification and add expertise to each client's experience.
You want your advisor to be "in it with you," someone who succeeds when you succeed. Rather than charging commissions, we apply an asset-based fee so that our goal is aligned with yours: to grow your investments over time.
We help our clients:
- Prioritize their goals and objectives and set a path to reach them
- Find an appropriate asset allocation
- Implement diversified portfolios
- Monitor and adjust individual holdings as needed
- Rebalance strategically
We generally focus on characteristics such as:
- Strong market positions
- Management that exhibits character and competency
- Consistent, positive cash flow
- Strong balance sheets
- Regular achievement of solid profit margins and profitability
- Great growth prospects
You don’t have to settle anymore. We can help you pursue your financial goals while staying true to your values. Get started today by scheduling your free consultation.
* At Values First, our founding partners have developed and continue to develop industry relationships to enhance the experience, range and depth of our services for our clients. These relationships include a select group of sub-advisers, one of whom is Eventide Asset Management, LLC, an investment advisor who manages separate mutual fund that have received national recognition on multiple occasions.